You hear about blogs nearly everyday and how more and more businesses are utilizing the blog to help promote their business and the services they offer. Maybe you are new to the idea and aren’t sure where to start. Or maybe you haven’t thought about it at all – and you should. Blogging can be a useful and valuable tool in your box of marketing tricks. Here’s how to start and how it helps your business grow.
- Design your blog to match your business branding
- Have a list of goals you would like to accomplish with your blog
- Make sure your Blog titles are eye and interest catching
- Write often about your business, the services you provide (this can be broken down into numerous blog posts), exciting new products, events and sales
- Use infographics, interviews, photographs and links. These all help to keep the interest of your readers
- Respond to comments in a positive and friendly manner
- Most importantly, have fun!
Blogging can be a fun and informative way to get the attention of current and potential customers. Make sure you promote your blog throughout your social media platforms, so consumers know how and where they can find you. Blogging will help give your business a personal touch and your business will appear more welcoming, informative, and an expert of what you’re selling.