A landing page is where you direct people who interact with your online marketing campaign or advertisement. Having a successful landing page can make or break the goals of your campaign. There are some important things that need to be included when creating a landing page for your next ad campaign.
- Call to action – always have a clear call to action on your page. Make it prominent so the designated audience knows exactly what you want them to do.
- Educational – make your content educational. By writing clear and concise content, you will educate your audience about how you can help solve their problem.
- Keep the design simple yet fun – you want your design to stand out, but you do not want to overload the page so the purpose of your page ends up hidden.
- Include videos, coupons, and other interactive material – the more interactive the better! Make sure it is easy to access all of these neat tools.
- Mobile & tablet friendly – a good chunk of the population will access a website via mobile device or tablet. Making your landing page mobile friendly can increase interaction.
Google Analytics is a great resource to track how your landing page is performing. You can gather data about what devices or browser your audience is using, the average time they are spending on your page or if they go to other pages of your site. These things can help you customize your page and reach the goals of your campaign.