So you have a website. Now What? To have a successful website there are a few things to consider.
- First and most important, get the word out! If no one knows your website exists, it will be hard for customers to know your business exists.
- It can help with answering the common questions that you seem to get over and over.
- Link your website on your social media accounts. Do you have Facebook? Twitter? Adding your website can bring you more traffic. It’s about making the right people aware of what you have to offer.
- Submit your business listing to google places. This will allow the public to see what your hours are, where you are located and as well as a link to your website.
- Keep your website up to date. Always make sure hours, the menu, services or different offers and promotions are current. It causes less confusion and frustration to your current and future customers.