Basic tips your business should know in today’s Digital Age.
- Get Recognized. Be consistent on how you represent your business to your customers. Branding allows your customers to easily recognize your business and should work in tandem with the personality of your website and social media platforms.
- Engage. A call to action is important. If your customers like what they see, what should they do? You know what you’d like them to do (buy your good or service, browse for more information, etc.), but don’t assume that they will do it on their own. Be very clear. Include a “Click Me” button for more information, or set up an area to direct them to the next step.
- Personalize. Your design should capture attention and give your customers a reason to look further whether it’s through an image or text. Make sure it represents your business goals and character.
- Make it Interactive. Make buttons to show that your ad is clickable and links to whatever you have promised your customers through your advertising.
- Keep it Simple. Don’t overwhelm your viewers with content, but be strategic in what you want to say. Let them know the best and most important information about what your business has to offer.
- Build Your Foundation. Make sure you have somewhere online to send people where they can get the information they need. Websites are crucial, along with social media platforms where customers can connect and interact with you and your business.
Build the best business visual you can. Your customers are looking for you!