Tips For Giving Your Business Logo Design A Makeover.
Freshening up your business logo design helps dust off the cobwebs and get rid of elements that might be out of date or no longer relevant to your business. Here are some great ideas to help update your logo:
1. Simplify – change any out-dated elements and keep what points your business toward the future
2. Update – make sure your logo is current and relates well with your demographic
3. Mirror – your logo should reflect the size of your business, whether you want a “hometown” look or “big city” look
4. Style – stand out from the crowd by adding creative elements to your logo that will echo what your business has to offer
5. Shine – make sure your new logo design replaces old files – keeping both around can be confusing for your customers